Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 4, 2013

Challenge 99


Happy Friday Fussy and Fancy followers

********

Our new guest designer and top 5 from
challenge 98 "Punches and Dies"

will be announced next Friday
(Friday 11th October) so please

pop back then to see
if you are amongst the winners

********

Our challenge for the next fortnight

is hosted by Sioux



And the challenge she has chosen is: 


Sioux would like to see
you create cards or projects
for boys of all ages

********

Here's some ideas and inspiration
from the Design Team








We hope you have fun with this challenge!

********


You can also enter our challenges via email

We have an email entry blog set up where
your cards are placed, entered into the
challenge via the linking tool and 
commented on by our design team.

Email:  fussyandfancy@hotmail.com

********

You have until midnight on
17th October (GMT) to enter


xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx




5 comments:

Linda Page said...

Great cards everyone lots of inspiration x

cass said...

Lots of inspiration from the DT, thanks

Unknown said...

I just stop by to let you know I love your page and I had a good time reading it. I’m glad that my friend emailed me the link to this blog. I just bookmarked this blog and I hope your next one is going to be about the same topic again I’m looking for ward to it. One thing I want to add is I like your writing style.

Cardsharing Server

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fantastic creations from the Team. this challenge "for the boys" is a challenge for me - I tend to want to make feminine creations. So thanks for keeping us challenged.

cass said...

Wonderful creations, thanks for the inspiration