Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 8, 2012

Guest Designer Spot for Challenge 64 - Swirls & Flourishes

Hello and Happy Friday!

Today the Fussy and Fancy girls are 
 very proud to announce our
very talented 
Featured Guest Designer

Here is a little bit about Tammy:

 I live in Staffordshire in the UK and happily married with
3 daughters (23, 19 & 16) and a grand-daughter of 3 yrs,
who keeps me on my feet when I'm not crafting!

I've always loved art and have been creative from a young age.
I started off with cake decorating, flower arranging and cross
stitch making my own cross stitched Christmas cards each year.
A friend got me into handmade cards 12 years ago and I've not
stopped since!  I've designed digital cards at Daisy Company and
 Aimee Asher, but my true love is rubber and digital stamps.
My favourite being Magnolia stamps, Saturated Canary
and those adorable Teddy Bea & Bo digital Stamps.

I like spending the evening's colouring my stamps, with either
 promarkers or poly pencils, then creating when everyone as left for
school or work - my "ME" time!

Thank you so much for offering me this Guest Designer
position, it's been a real honor.

Here's Tammy's card for
our current challenge

This card is simply gorgeous, Tammy!

We love the pretty soft pastel shades you've
chosen and your image is colored so
beautifully with some lovely shading.

The fanciful flourish die is beautifully adorned
with flowers, the punched edge, that perfect
sentiment along with those purple gems add
such perfect finishing touches!

We hope that you can visit 
Tammy's blog


to read more details about her lovely card
and to see more of her beautiful work

Its been a real pleasure Tammy - thank you!



xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx





2 comments:

Sazzle said...

Gorgeous card Tammy, great image and beautifully coloured. Love your colour scheme too :-)

xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

Sazzle

Tammy said...

Thank you so much for having me. A real pleasure. Great cards from the DT. Good Luck everyone with this challenge. I so love my swirls and flourishes. Hugs xx